Complete application security testing with Static, Dynamic, and Interactive solutions, along with Software Composition Analysis (SCA) and protocol fuzzing for unknown vulnerability testing.
2020 Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
Synopsys has a long history of being a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP and is also growing its leadership in software quality and security solutions. Whether you’re a system-on-chip (SoC) designer creating advanced semiconductors, or a software developer writing applications that require the highest quality and security, Synopsys has the solutions needed to deliver smart, secure products for the era of connected everything.
Build application security into your SDLC, from development through deployment with Synopsys.
Application vulnerabilities are a primary target for hackers. But the complexity and pace of modern application development makes effective detection and remediation of security issues increasingly difficult. Synopsys gives teams the tools and services they need to address security weaknesses and vulnerabilities in proprietary and third-party code, in any software, at every stage of the application life cycle.
- Detect and manage open source and third-party component risks in development and production.
- Find and fix security vulnerabilities and quality issues in code as it’s being developed.
- Pinpoint exploitable vulnerabilities and data protection issues in web applications.
- Detect vulnerabilities exposed through protocols and APIs.
No single AppSec solution can do it all. Synopsys tools and services enable you to combine multiple analysis techniques to comprehensively test any application, service, or container.
- Static analysis: Identify security defects in proprietary code.
- Software composition analysis: Detect vulnerable open source components and containers.
- Dynamic analysis: Test for vulnerabilities in running applications.