Mobile Apps Drive Business and Introduce Risk
Organizations developing mobile apps are keenly aware they need to secure those apps. Mobile apps are increasingly more sophisticated, processing more sensitive personal and corporate information than ever before. An unintentional error in coding could lead to a major security breach
To prevent a breach from occuring, development and security teams need visibility throughout the entire software development life cycle (SDLC). Unfortunately, their efforts have been hindered by a highly fragmented set of app security solutions and no visibility into threats on end-user devices. Zimperium’s Mobile Application Protection Suite (MAPS) addresses both problems so your organization can avoid:
- Data breaches or fraud due to attacks or through reverse engineering;
- Damages to your company’s reputation and bottom line, resulting from private information being leaked; and
- Regulatory fines resulting from not being compliant or because of a breach
The Only Complete Mobile Security Solution
Zimperium’s MAPS identifies security, privacy and compliance risks during app development and protects apps from attacks while in use. Organizations need a consolidated view of all mobile risks during development and continuously after application release. MAPS provides visibility into your mobile development risks and protects apps while in use:
- zScan: Helps your mobile app development organization to discover and fix compliance, privacy, and security issues within the development process before you publicly release your apps;
- zShield: Protects apps with obfuscation and anti-tampering functionality to protect your app from reverse engineering, code tampering and piracy; and
- zDefend: Is an SDK embedded in apps to help detect and defend against device, network, phishing and malware attacks.
Protect the Apps You Build and Use
The average enterprise organization develops eight mobile apps for internal and external customer use. Some develop more than 50. These apps can create a very positive experience for customers and employees but also introduce risk as they reside on tens of millions of devices. Imagine being breached or out of compliance on 25 million devices. The impact is almost impossible to measure. To understand your security, privacy and compliance risks in your enterprise mobile applications, Zimperium’s MAPS is the solution.